Calendar of Events
Wed, 01 May 2019 - Sun, 05 May 2019
Essen | Germany
Personal Intensives - Reclaiming Your Power and Intention in Life!
with: Siegmar Gerken
A dynamic, interactive experience in a group always has its own rich quality and you may also combine your deeper inquiry with participation in a workshop. However, you may not have the time or a group does not seem to be the right setting for your topic or present process.
These days offer a great opportunity to explore and work through personal topics more deeply, for example:
- Personality development: How do I stand in life? Do I realize my potential? How do I limit myself?
- Relationship: How do I feel myself, in partnership and with others?
- Loss and renewal: How to deal with the pain of loss or the state of abandonment? How to keep the spirit and intention in life?
- Occupation: Do I feel 'called' to what I do? How can I deepen my qualities or take new, creative paths?
- Traumatic experiences: Approaches to dealing with and integrating traumatic experiences.
- Health: acute or chronic situations, psychosomatic and life circumstances, activation of healing power.
- Spiritual crises are always also personal crises with the flow of vitality and joy of life.
People from many parts of the world have chosen this format for more privacy, better time coordination or as a personal retreat. In general, people come to find more insights, new perspectives, integration and healing with a chosen topic.