The Pulsation of Life – Connecting Essence and Intention™
The Global Core Evolution Training™
Integrative, Relational, Experiential, Body-Oriented, Trauma-Informed and
Mindfulness-Centered Therapy and Consulting
in the Field of Humanistic, Somatic, Positive and Transpersonal Psychology
Directors of Training: Siegmar Gerken, Ph.D., ECP, HP and Cornelia Gerken, CMP, ECP, HP
May 1 + 2, June 5 + 6, July 17 + 18, 2021
The Core Evolution Training is based on contemporary scientific research on the interaction of body and mind,
the foundations of body-oriented therapy, family systems, neuroscience, trauma theories,
incorporating Western and Eastern teachings.
Core Evolution explores and works with:
The physical body – its structure, and the dynamic expression through movement;
Emotions and Feelings – how we process our inner and outer impulses;
The Mind – in understanding, knowing, being aware and structuring our thinking;
The Will – the faculty that gives energy its direction;
Expanding the limitation of the personality, realizing choices;
Practice in Being – Awareness and Mindfulness;
The Field of Consciousness – allowing us the perception of the totality of existence, which is perceived and expressed as the flow of love and experienced as essence, unity and oneness.
Core Evolution theory and practice:
- Depth-psychology and body-oriented therapy, with individuals, couples and groups
- Gestalt, Somatic, Humanistic, Transpersonal, Existential, Integral and Positive Psychology
- Attachment and Bonding theories
- Trauma Teaching, including Developmental and Shock Trauma,
- Collective-, National-, Generational- and Family- Trauma and others
- Family systems, family therapy and work with constellations
- Affective, cognitive and social neuroscience and the development of the Social Brain
- Behavioral approaches, Systems Theory and Eco-Psychology
- Eastern and Western Teachings and Shamanic Approaches
- Psychosomatics, Subtle Energies and Dreams
- and our own original research on the energetic dynamics of emotional and somatic processes
Core Evolution teaches many therapeutic tools for transformation to:
• Find the inner ground of knowing yourself and relate to others from this true self;
• Safely move patterns of protective withholding into enriching creativity;
• Guide the expression of feelings in a safe and mindful way;
• Increase the capacity for self-regulation and further emotional independence;
• Explore, understand and if needed restructure the many aspects of Self;
• Deepen the trust in life and support the unfolding potential of a person;
• Embody your spiritual nature;
• Center in Mindfulness and presence.
• Practitioners from many different schools and backgrounds come to this work because of the unifying aspects of Core Evolution.
Our theory is at the cutting edge of science. Our teaching and practice is based on over 40 years of experience. We explore the interconnectedness of life processes as they manifest in the unity of body, emotions, mind, will, and consciousness.
Integrate Your Past • Be in the Present • Shape Your Future
What is the benefit this program can give you?
The essential teaching of Core Evolution is integrative. We unify knowledge and intuition, science and the wisdom of the heart, psychology and philosophy. We explore the interconnectedness of life processes as they manifest in the unity of body, emotions, mind, will, and consciousness.
In our path of life we are challenged by many situations - from Developmental to Collective Trauma and other situations - that make it difficult to stay in the awareness of our essence and intention as a resource to meet our individual as well as global questions.
Core Evolution teaches the art of empowering a person to access and develop their own resources. This program provides the understanding for these processes and offers clear psychological, emotional and somatic interventions to enable the Body-MInd System full physical, emotional and conscious integration, to initiate personal and ultimately global change.
The Global Core Evolution Training™ is for participants who want to develop and apply these skills in the personal and professional life - to learn, to observe, to listen and to facilitate transformational processes.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Matrix of Life
• Learn effective tools to apply an Integrative, Relational, Experiential, Psychodynamic, Body-Oriented and Mindfulness-Centered approach
• Balance theory, experience and practice.
We are one of the leading Institutes in this field, offering a very detailed teaching of early developmental phases and the resulting Personality Reaction Patterns™. We guide you to experience, sense and understand the formation of your body, how you structure your feelings and your thinking and how these processes flow into the unfolding of your mind with its resulting behavior and attachments. These attachments and bonding patterns are often unconscious and can be potentially limiting the free flow in life. By making them conscious, behavioral attitudes become choices.
Contemporary research about the interaction of body and mind indevelopmental neuroscience, pre- and perinatal psychology, attachment theories, affect regulation and the expanded observation in early childhood development and other findings, confirm decades of experiences in Core Evolution.
In this Training we explore:
• How you structure and organize your Body-Mind System;
• With Mindfulness and Somatic Awareness you sense and track energy patterns;
• You learn to recognize the difference between triggers and authentic emotional expressions;
• The practice of multiple levels of awareness to be in contact with yourself and another;
• Through skillful body-mind interactions and raising individual and group consciousness we create a coherence, in which new, creative solutions for challenges in our lives can emerge.
(Find a comprehensive description in our 10-page curriculum. Please inquire: Info@CoreEvolution.com)
It's never to late to have a happy childhood, by transforming our traumatic conditions, from Developmental to Collective and beyond, and move our intention into action toward the realization of a happier, fulfilling and sustainable world.
Learn Tools for Transformation and Healing
to contribute to the change that you want to see in the world.
Teaching topics among many others include:
• The Personal Evolutionary Process
• Flow of Energy and Consciousness
• Developmental research and early Processes of Attachment, Attunement, Bonding and Mirror Neurons - the Emergence of Intersubjectivity
• Important aspects of present Neuroscience and Interpersonal Neurobiology
• Change is possible - brain structure and Neuroplasticity
• Theory and practice of Mindfulness and training of Somatic Awareness
• The Social Brain - Expanding the therapeutic realm beyond the behavioral and cognitive understanding
• Transpersonal Aspects of Being • The Holographic Model and resourceful processing of somatic memories
• The Coherent Self - Self-Acceptance and the integration of affects, thoughts, images, believes and attitudes.
• Unique to the teaching of Core Evolution is the formation of Personality Reacting Patterns™ (PRP) and their expression in body, feelings, mind and the personal consciousness
• This prepares for the professional Core Evolution Analysis – a mindful discovery of self and others
• Trauma experiences and their effects on the body, psyche and mind – Differentiation of Shock and Developmental Trauma, Generational and Collective Trauma
• The Systemic Approach - from cell biology to the universe
• Environmental Psychology - Witnessing and Experiencing the Fields of Social and Global Processes
• Clinical Topics with Focus on Emotional Dysregulation and other inter-psychic conflicts - how to work with guilt and shame. This clinical approach is expanded and deepened with Humanistic, Somatic and Transpersonal Psychology.
• Self-Acceptance and positive feelings (Positive Psychology)
• Love, Intimacy and Relationship
• Expanding the Core Evolution Approach in Therapy and Healing
• Psychosomatics - How to approach unspecific psychosomatic issues
• Subtle Energy, Physical and Emotional Health
• Working with Dreams • The Unity of Being – Essence
• Potential • Intention • Realization.
Core Evolution relates to Quantum Physics and did its own research in Infrared Analysis and Bio-Photon measurement to document bio-psycho-emotional states in the Body-Mind Field of a person, which opened new horizons to scientists and practitioners.
The International Institute for Core Evolution & CoreSoma is an accredited Institute by the EABP and EAP
Core Evolution is recognized as a scientific modality by the European Association for Body-Psychotherapy (EABP) and by the European Association of Psychotherapy (EAP). A complete training in Core Evolution leads to certification in Integrative, Body- Oriented and Mindfulness-Centered Psychotherapy, which allows to become a full member in the EABP and to apply for the European Certificate of Psychotherapy (ECP).
The GLOBAL CORE EVOLUTION TRAINING -
Celebrating Unity and Diversity in the Understanding of Oneness.
In CORE EVOLUTION we honor the essence of a person as an inherent quality, which in the process of life ideally finds its unfolding and realization. Therefore, Core Evolution attends to a person’s process with professional knowledge, care, research, competence, intuition, empathy, mindfulness and presence to regain joy and nourish the love for life.
THE GLOBAL CORE EVOLUTION TRAINING - THE PULSATION OF LIFE
Begins with its first Training Unit ONLINE:
1) Saturday, May 1, 2021 from 17.00 - 21.00 (Central Europe Standard Time)
Sunday, May 2, 2021 from 17.00 - 20.00
2) Saturday, June 5, 2021 from 17.00 - 21.00
Sunday, June 6, 2x021 from 17,00 - 20.00
3) Saturday, July 17, 2021 from 17.00 - 21.00
Sunday, July 18, 2021 from 17,00 - 20.00
After these dates you can decide to participate in the first whole training year, teaching meetings are online on a monthly basis and additional practice groups are offered, to deepen the personal process, and for the direct application of the principles in your personal and professional life.
This now gives all participants the opportunity to finally start in your own personal space, without any need to travel with potential exposure or need for external accommodations.
Why Tuscany? - We found a great resort for the best price; only one hour North of Rome. This gives access to many budget flights, accessible by train directly from the airport with free pick up at the train station in Capalbio or organized pickup directly at the airport in Rome - no rental car needed during the stay! Plentiful amenities at the resort with a great, fully-equipped conference room, an Olympic size pool, tennis court, delicious food, spacious individual cabins and a free 5-minute shuttle to the best small beaches in Tuscany or rent a bicycle to get around, etc.. - the beginning of October is a great time to beat the tourist season while still enjoying mild and warm weather as well as taking advantage of better prices for overall travel. It is a great place to combine a professional intensive training with personal rejuvenation – and as mentioned for a an affordable price, that allows people to come from all over the world to participate.
Please inquire for the comprehensive curriculum. Info@CoreEvolution.com
We are members of:
• EABP European Association of Body-Psychotherapy
• EAP European Association for Psychotherapy
• The Forum - Professional Organization for the Accreditation of Training Institutes
• APA American Psychological Association
• AHP - Association for Humanistic Psychology
• ATP Association for Transpersonal Psychology
• AAPS Academy for the Advancement of Postmaterialistic Sciences
• SMN Scientific and Medical Network
The training not only was a tremendous advance in my professional career; it also contributed significantly to my personal development. – Prof. Dr. Dirk Revenstorf, Universität Tübingen
My work with Cornelia and Siegmar provided dynamic integration of many years of personal growth, and I have a renewed sense of harmony and oneness. – Patricia Heeb, Professor of Psychology, Santa Rosa, California
Your blend of professional competence, powerful interventions, sensitive care, personal dynamic, humor and lightness has been the most influencing source for my own way of working with individuals and groups. – Joar Skjevdal, Organizational Consultant, Psychologist, Oslo
Further testimonials can be read here: https://www.coreevolution.de/en/about-us/testimonials.html
We look forward to welcoming you in this unique opportunity to connect with a worldwide community.