Ways to work with us
with Cornelia Gerken
Empowerment • Freedom • Maturity - Deep Transformative Work with Women
Empowerment is an act of love. This workshop is about walking this path with mindfulness, presence and an honest and kind relationship to ourselves. When we are empowered we recognize the divine beauty in ourselves and in others.
The journey to empower ourselves as women has many different aspects. Empowerment is somatic, psychological, social and soulful. It arises from a call deep within us – from the source of our inner knowing. Sometimes it is felt as a longing for something we sense about our true being. It is the pulse for our potential and the innate intention to manifest ourselves.
When we feel safe and welcomed we can dare to listen inside and follow our own impulses. Once we honor and know ourselves and feel empowered, a deep peace arises. The sense of freedom gives birth to lightness and a joyful heart. We feel connected, full and warm. From this place we have a greater chance of standing with other women in freedom. With open hearts, we are able to celebrate our women’s community and work together to shape the world we are living in.
In the explorations we:
- Understand how to act rather then react and become aware of when and how we relinquish power;
- Look at the fears that keep us from listening and following our own inner voice;
- Own and let go of projections we make onto others and learn to trust ourselves;
- Honor our qualities and resources and practice to nourish our vitality;
- Develop healthy and vital boundaries, be connected yet assertive;
- Allow ourselves to feel our emotions, and see how truly experiencing them can empower us.
- Get to know ourselves intimately and discover our unique way of being; experiencing and acting in the world is the doorway to expressing our essence.
For a scheduled workshop or to invite Cornelia to lead a women group in your area please contact us.