In our Energy, Love and Consciousness Programs we teach proven practical approaches to support your creativity and to nourish your spirit:
• Support your own Ground of Being with conscious breathing, practicing Mindfulness, embracing your feelings and Somatic Awareness*;
• Do your preferred movements - from Yoga, QiGong, TaiChi and many others or use your own tools and fitness techniques;
• Keep your body in the flow; if you danced before, practice your dance movements or move in your own capacity from authentic movement to expression of ecstasy and enjoy the activated aliveness;
• Listen to music or make music - there are now so many online courses and you may use this open space to learn an instrument you always wanted to play; feel encouraged to sing; feel the vibration of your own sound;
• If you are close to nature, cherish nature. If you are in the city, plant a seed and see it grow - you don’t need to be a gardener to plant a seed;
• Involve children that live with you and / or support them in their own creativity; even in hard times you find moments to smile, laugh and play;
• Zoom-Meetings with friends or family members are the next best option, when you cannot invite them over, because you want to protect yourselves and others;
• Help elders to also communicate with free online media, include them in your contacts;
• Go beyond the daily news, and shift to other meaningful personal topics in life;
• Express your gratitude for the love and support you have received and practice Self-Recognition and Self-Love for what you have created;
• Nourish your inspiration and vision for what you still want to create - give your life a perspective - since every crisis will pass…..
• Practice empathy and compassion.
In this way we can meet situations in life that could have the potential for traumatization with our conscious flow of life - letting you feel and know, that Lock-Down does not mean Shut-Down!
Continue adding to this list of encouragements and positive enhancements - contribute from your own experiences and let us celebrate our interconnectedness and focus on our individual, social and collective wellbeing!
We have the intelligence, knowledge, creativity and resources to overcome this present challenge that threatens our health and lives. We have come so far. So let us stay aware and practice global citizenship, giving love, care and responsibility to ourselves and others - knowing, that we can only overcome this pandemic and the many challenging global questions together.
We thank you for being of support in this journey of life.